أهلا وسهلا بك إلى | منتديات اور إسلام | .
أهلا وسهلا بك ضيفنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم بزيارة صفحة التعليمات، بالضغط هنا.كما يشرفنا أن تقوم بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى، وفي حال رغبت بقراءة المواضيع والإطلاع فتفضل بزيارة القسم الذي ترغب أدناه.
الرئيسيةالمنشوراتأحدث الصوردخولالتسجيل
مواضيع مماثلة

» استايل تومبيلات ستايل ترايد ويب العربية الذي اشتاق إليه الجميع الان مجاني للجميع درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الإثنين سبتمبر 10, 2018 1:10 am من طرف الأخ تامر مسعد» ممكن كتابه اسم المنتدى على هذه الواجههدرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الأحد مايو 06, 2018 1:04 pm من طرف حفيد الصحابه» السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتهدرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الأحد مايو 06, 2018 12:19 pm من طرف حفيد الصحابه»  تحميل برنامج Moysar for Computer 2013 المصحف الالكتروني للكمبيوتر اخر اصدار مجانا درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الأربعاء مايو 02, 2018 1:09 am من طرف ام بسمة» تحميل برنامج الآذان للكمبيوتر 2015 مجانا درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الأربعاء مايو 02, 2018 1:07 am من طرف ام بسمة» المصحف المعلم لدار الوسيلة للشيخين المنشاوي والحذيفي + نسخة محمولةدرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الأربعاء مايو 02, 2018 1:01 am من طرف ام بسمة» تلاوة من سورة الإعراف : وسورة إبراهيم بصوت الشيخ رضا سلماندرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الجمعة مارس 09, 2018 4:02 am من طرف الأخ تامر مسعد» قرار جديد من ادارة المنتدى لجميع الاعضاء والمسؤلين بالموقعدرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الجمعة مارس 09, 2018 3:41 am من طرف الأخ تامر مسعد» نبضُ الاسرة درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الأربعاء فبراير 28, 2018 6:18 pm من طرف ali0» كتاب ام المؤمنين ام القاسم كتاب مسموع وما لا تعرفه عنهادرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10السبت يناير 13, 2018 2:34 am من طرف شموخى» شركة تسليك مجاري شمال الرياضدرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10السبت يناير 13, 2018 2:34 am من طرف شموخى»  شيبة بن عثمان ابن أبي طلحةدرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10السبت يناير 13, 2018 2:33 am من طرف شموخى» من قصص البخاري العجيبة ومن اروع ما قرأت درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10السبت يناير 13, 2018 2:25 am من طرف شموخى» ممكن ترحيب وشكرادرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الإثنين يناير 08, 2018 8:30 pm من طرف jassim1» متلازمة ستكلردرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الخميس يناير 04, 2018 6:15 pm من طرف عبير الورد»  التاتاه عند الاطفالدرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الخميس يناير 04, 2018 6:14 pm من طرف عبير الورد»  نصائح للتعامل مع المكفوفيندرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الخميس يناير 04, 2018 6:13 pm من طرف عبير الورد» علامات التوحد الخفيف درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الخميس يناير 04, 2018 6:12 pm من طرف عبير الورد» التسامح والصبر في الحياة الزوجيةدرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الخميس يناير 04, 2018 6:10 pm من طرف عبير الورد» مكافحة النمل الابيض قبل البناءدرس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الخميس يناير 04, 2018 6:07 pm من طرف عبير الورد

أضف إهدائك

الأخ تامر مسعد قال السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
الجمعة مارس 09, 2018 3:46 am ...
:
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
أمة الله قال منتديات أور إسلام تتمنى من جميع الأعضاء الالتزام بالقوانين بارك الله فيكم
الجمعة مارس 28, 2014 7:31 pm ...
: منتديات أور إسلام تتمنى من جميع الأعضاء الالتزام بالقوانين بارك الله فيكمشعاري قرآني قال سبحان الله و الحمد لله و لا اله الا الله وحدة لا شريك لله له الملك و له الحمد و هو على كل شئ قدير
الأربعاء مايو 01, 2013 1:28 pm ...
:
سبحان الله و الحمد لله و لا اله الا الله
نور 13 قال اللهم اشفي اختي في الله ( امة الله )
الجمعة أبريل 12, 2013 11:36 pm ...
: الهم رب الناس اذهب البأس عن أخاتنا امة الله واشفها يا رب العالمين شفاءا لا يغادر سقماأبومحمد قال أسالُكم الدعاء لى بالشفاء ولجميع المسلمين
الأحد أبريل 14, 2013 1:00 pm ...
:
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo 349967

أسالُ الله تبارك وتعالى أن يحفظكم جميعاً من كل سوء

أسالك الدعاء لى بالشفاء حيث أجريت عمليه لاستخراج حصوه أنا وجميع مرضى المسلمين
يجب تسجيل الدخول لنشر الرسائل
اسم الدخول:كلمة السر:
قم بتسجيلي تلقائيا كل:

:: نسيت كلمة السر
يجب تسجيل الدخول لنشر الرسائل
اسم الدخول:كلمة السر:
قم بتسجيلي تلقائيا كل:

:: نسيت كلمة السر

شاطر|

درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل
مـــــــــde$ginــــــــس
عضو مشارك

مـــــــــde$ginــــــــس

المهنة : درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Office10
الجنس : انثى
علم الدوله : درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo 46496510
العمر : 43
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/10/2010
عدد المساهمات : 407

درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo _
#1مُساهمةموضوع: درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo   درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10السبت أغسطس 06, 2011 6:12 pm

درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d

Most of this tutorial is done in Photoshop, the 3D letters are
created in Illustrator. If you don't have Illustrator, you can also try
making 3D letters in Photoshop.
I'm creating the word "QPoit", which actually is a
fun word (and non-existing) used between my friends and me (Don't ask
me why). Get ready to make some amazing artwork.

Create a super glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo
Create a new document in Photoshop. Grab your Gradient tool to make a Radial Gradient. I created one using a background color of #000000 and a foreground color of #009092. Place it a little bit under the center of your work, it'll look nicer at the end.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_01

Duplicate your layer and set the layer properties of the top layer to Color Dodge. This will make your light ball a stronger light effect.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_02

Now we'll add some distortion to our orb, just to break the pattern. Create a new layer and render some clouds by going to Filter > Render > Clouds. Make sure you use a blackground with #000000 and foreground #FFFFFF
Change the layer style to Overlay and change the Opacity to 30%. Now go to Filter > Sketch > Chrome, use the default settings (Detail 4 & Smoothness 7) and press OK.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_03

Let's change applications. Open up Illustrator and place a character
or word in a new file. I'll be making the word QPoit with a color of #000000 and a font called Arno Pro. Go to Effect > 3d > Extrude & Bevel to open up a new window.
I used the following settings that you can see below. Check the
"Preview" box to show a preview while editing your variables. I also
changed the shading to #FFFFFF. The second part of
the word ("Poit") uses the same settings as the "Q". The only change is
the Y-asis: it has a rotation of -26.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_04

Drag your 3d characters to your Photoshop file to directly implement
them. I know it doesn't look very pretty (yet) at this moment, but
we're getting there.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_05

Right click on the right word (in my case the "Poit" part) in your layers and select Blending Options. I added an Outer Glow with the Blend Mode set to Color Dodge. The color I used was #FFFFFF with a total opacity of 75%.
Also add a Gradient Overlay with the Blend Mode set to Overlay. The gradient has an opacity of 50%, starting with #009092 and going to #000000. The angle is set to 180.
The "Q" part uses the same settings, but only with the Gradient Overlay has an angle of 0.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_06

Create a new layer on top of all your other layers. Grab your Pen Tool (P) and create a Path. Try making it look fancy, as if it is really turning around any part of your 3d character.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_07

Grab a basic brush with a diameter of 7 with a hardness of 100%, the color #FFFFFF and flow of 25%. For Photoshop CS3, open up your Brushes palette (F5). Check Shape Dynamics and set Control to Pen Pressure.
Right click in your paths palette on your just created work path and select Stroke path... The source is a brush and make sure you check the Simulate Pressure box: It'll give the nice, smooth edges. You can now delete your path.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_08

Get rid of the parts of the swirl that you want to look like as if they are behind the character. You can use the Eraser Tool (E), but since I'm a fan of non-destructive Photoshopping, I would recommand creating a Layer Mask and brushing those parts away.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_09

I created two other swirls that are wrapped around my characters. Add an Outer Glow to each swirl by changing the Blending mode. Set the Outer Glow to Color Dodge with an opacity of 50%. I used the color #009092 with a size of 13 px.
Also add some inner glow to the swirls. Set the Blend Mode to Normal with a size of 3 px. I used the same color for the Inner Glow as the Outer Glow: #009092.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_10

Particles give a nice, futuristic effect to this kind of art. Grab a
soft brush with a size of 9 px. Now go to your brush palette (F5) and
play around with the Size Jitter, Scatter & Spacing. I decided to make the particles #FFFFFF and brushed them on a new layer above the swirls. Change the Layer Properties to Color Dodge. I used the following settings (Click to enlarge the image)

درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_10.1_small

درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_11

We're now at a stage where we can call the artwork already pretty
much done. I couldn't resist adding a Lens Flare behind the letters by
going to Filter > Render > Lens flare and using the 105 mm prime with a brightness of 90%. Set the layer style of this layer to "Screen".
You can also add some circles using the Elleptical Marquee Tool (M), filling them with #FFFFFF and setting the opacity really low. It'll give the piece some final touches.
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Intense_light_3d_12

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

عمر بن الخطاب
عضو مشارك

عمر بن الخطاب

المهنة : درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Profes10
الجنس : ذكر
علم الدوله : درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Soudia10
العمر : 41
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/08/2011
عدد المساهمات : 476

درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo _
#2مُساهمةموضوع: رد: درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo   درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo Subscr10الثلاثاء أغسطس 09, 2011 2:16 am

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

مواضيع ذات صلة

الإشارات المرجعية

التعليق على الموضوع بواسطة الفيس بوك

(( تذكر جيداً: يمنع وضع صور ذوات الأرواح ويمنع الردود الخارجة عن الشريعه ويمنع الاشهار باى وسيلة والله شهيد ))
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

تذكر قول الله تعالى :{{ مَا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ }} سورة ق الآية 18

إنشاء حساب أو تسجيل الدخول لتستطيع الرد

تحتاج إلى أن يكون عضوا لتستطيع الرد.

انشئ حساب

يمكنك الانضمام لمنتديات اور اسلام فعملية التسجيل سهله !

انشاء حساب جديد

تسجيل الدخول

اذا كنت مسجل معنا فيمكنك الدخول بالضغط هنا

تسجيل الدخول
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
| منتديات اور إسلام |  :: •₪• التصميم والإبداع •₪• :: منتدى دروس الفوتوشوب والفورونت بيج والسويتش ماكس-
خــدمات المـوضـوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo , درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo , درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo ,درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo ,درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo , درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo
 KonuLinki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 KonuHTML Kodu HTMLcode
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ درس 3d وتداخل Glowing and sparkling intense light 3d logo ] مخالف ,, من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا

PageRank
مواقيت الصلاة: